- Team Services and Accommodation
- Banquets and Ceremonies
- Marketing and Promotions
- Media and Security
- Volunteer and Accreditation
- Reception/ Players’ Lounge and Bar services
To make the 2013 World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship and World Senior Curling Championships, memorable and enjoyable events for participants and spectators, the organisers are recruiting volunteers to come and join their team.
- Preference will be given to volunteers who are able to commit a minimum of 20 hours of volunteer service
- All volunteers will be asked to work at least one evening shift
- Authorization to perform a background check if deemed necessary (at your expense)
- A fee of $40.00 will be charged to cover the cost of event clothing which each volunteer will retain following the event
- Free access to Grant-Harvey Centre (standing room only)
- Access to volunteer lounge including complimentary snacks
- Volunteer rally
- Post-event volunteer appreciation event
- Volunteer handbook
- Prize draws
Please return all completed application forms to the following contacts. Alternatively, if you have any questions about volunteering, please get in touch.
Volunteer and Accreditation Committee Chair
Attn: 2013 Worlds Secretary
232 Rookwood Ave.